- Nominees must be full-time drivers whose primary responsibility is to operate Cars, Buses, Trucks, Passenger Cars, or other motor vehicles on a regular basis in the performance of their normal duties.
- Drivers who have been involved in a collision during the award period will be declared ineligible, unless it is ruled as a non-preventable collision.
- Nominees MUST meet the minimum requirement of a preventable Crashes/Accidents, Traffic Violations on Nigerian Road for the past 1 (one) Year.
- Each company/Organization is entitled to nominate 1 Driver Only
- All data is self-reported and is subject to verification.
- Deadline for submissions is 24th April, 2017.
- Nominees must have been employed by the Company/organization for at least 1 year.
- Nominations must be made by Fleet Manager, Human Resources Manager, Drivers Supervisor e.t.c who keeps nominee's work history & records.
- Drivers CANNOT nominate themselves, one nomination per driver only.
- Use of the online nomination form is strongly encouraged.
- Winners will be announced at the Nigerian Drivers Conference & Exhibitions, 2017 (Lagos Edition).
- Winners will receive a personalized certificate from the Organizers of Nigerian Drivers Conference & Exhibitions and fully endorsed by Federal Road Safety Commission.