With recurring road crashes/accidents recorded daily in Nigeria, there is a need to adapt strategies that enhance driving experience, reduce risks and crashes on Nigerian Roads. The Conference is a multi-disciplinary event targeting Corporate Drivers, Private Drivers, Commercial Drivers, Individuals Drivers and all road users from all over Nigeria.
Nigerian Drivers Conference & Exhibitions is a platform where drivers and all roads users will learn from Road Safety Experts, Automobile Experts, Driving Education Experts & Safety Consultant from all sectors.
THE CONFERENCE OBJECTIVES
The overall purpose of the Conference is to strengthen information sharing and promote safe driving on Nigerian roads.
NIGERIAN Drivers Conference & Exhibitions, 2017 objectives are:
NIGERIAN Drivers Conference & Exhibitions, 2017 objectives are
- To enhance Driving Experience on Nigerian Roads;
- To Reduce Road Crashes & Accidents on Nigerian Roads;
- To Promote Best Driving Practice;
- To Reduce Traffic Jams/Congestion;
- To Redefine Safe Driving Belief Systems;
- To Understand Defensive Driving Techniques;
- To Understand Hazard Detection - the technique and skill of reading ahead and identifying hazards;
- To Understand Emergency Driving Techniques;
- To Understand Vehicle safety - Checklist, Driving Position, Tyres and Pressures;
- Vehicle Dynamics - understanding what causes skids and vehicle instability;
- Understanding of National & State Traffic Laws;