Skip to content
- Nominees must be full-time drivers whose primary responsibility is to operate Cars, Buses, Trucks, Passenger Cars, or other motor vehicles on a daily basis.
- Drivers who have been involved in an accident/crash during the award period will be declared ineligible, unless it is ruled as a non-preventable accident/crashed.
- Nominees MUST meet the minimum requirements of preventable Crashes/Accidents, Traffic Violations on Nigerian Road for the past 1 (one) Year.
- Each company/Organization is entitled to nominate 1 Driver Only
- All drivers driving records data is self-reported by the organization and is subject to verification.
- Deadline for submissions is 30th April, 2020.
- Nominees must have been employed by the Company/organization for at least 1 year.
- Nominations must be made by Fleet Manager, Human Resources Manager, Drivers Supervisor e.t.c who keeps nominee’s work history & records.
- Drivers CANNOT nominate themselves, one nomination per driver only.
Use of the online nomination form is strongly encouraged.
- Winners will be announced at the Nigerian Drivers Conference & Exhibitions, 2020 (Lagos Edition).
- Winners will receive a personalized certificate from the Organizers of Nigerian Drivers Conference & Exhibitions.