TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) apply to individuals & Corporate(“Customers”) who purchase delegate passes for NIGERIAN Drivers Conference & Exhibitions events (“Delegate Passes”) or VIP Passes (as defined) via this website or by other means, including by bank transfer or payment by cheque. Relevant parts of these T&Cs also apply to persons who accept Complimentary Passes or Media Partner Passes.
“Beta MEDIA” refers to Beta MEDIA Group.
“NIGERIAN Drivers Conference & Exhibitions” refers to a conference series organized by Beta MEDIA Group.
“Service Provider” is any company or companies engaged by Beta MEDIA or its contractors to provide services in connection with Delegate and/ or VIP Passes.
“Sales Tax” refers to a sales tax that may be charged to a Consumer in regards to a Delegate and/ or VIP Pass, if applicable.
EARLY BIRD RATE
In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing material.
All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Full payment is required prior to admittance to the conference.
Registrations are transferable and non-refundable. Delegates may nominate an alternative person to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. All transfers and cancellations must be received in writing. Delegates’ credits may be transferred towards another Beta MEDIA conference. Credit must be used within two years from original registration date.
- REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
BREAK-OUT SESSION, PANEL DISCUSSION/WORKSHOP TICKETS
In order to attend each Break-Out Session, Panel Discussion workshop, you need to purchase a separate ticket. If not specified at the time of ticket purchase which workshop you are going to attend, you will be contacted by email and asked to specify which workshop you are interested to attend. Failure to specify/reply, you can only use your purchased ticket for one of the upcoming workshop at the reception desk.
ALTERATIONS TO PROGRAMME – CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT OF EVENT
- Beta MEDIA reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- Show sponsors reserve the right to modify conference.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by Beta MEDIA, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 4.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Beta MEDIA reserves the right to use attendee company names, titles, images, and photos for future promotions. Program and speakers are subject to change without notice. Beta MEDIA reserves the right to use company names, photographs, images and titles of any presentation or Collocated Event registrant for future promotions.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
By submitting registration details, delegates and speakers agree to allow Beta MEDIA and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking.
WEBSITES & LINKS
The conference and associated Beta MEDIA websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Beta MEDIA takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
TRAVEL AND PERSONAL INSURANCE
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Beta MEDIA cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
SIGNING UP FOR THE DRAW
By providing name and email address for the purpose of entering for the draw, you are accepting:
- To receive promotional material and updates periodically, now and in future from Beta MEDIA and partners
- In order to unsubscribe, you need to send an email from the same email account that you want to unsubscribe with “unsubscribe” word in the subject of the email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE DELEGATE PASS WINNERS
- Only one entry per person per ticket is allowed. The winning tickets cannot be redeemed for cash and/or replacement.
- The winners must present their photo ID to collect their badge at the conference reception. The ticket winners ID must match the presented photo ID.
- The winning ticket is not transferable to a third person.
- If you purchased a conference ticket and won the draw, you would be fully refunded for your ticket purchased price.
- Multiple entries for the draw by the same person will void his/her entry.
- In case of conference cancellation, the winning tickets are void and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Beta MEDIA may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference.
- Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective without any intention misleading and misconducting the audiences.
- Beta MEDIA may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall conference materials. This allows delegates to purchase audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
- Beta MEDIA may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be sold as part of the overall hand-out materials during the conference and after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to the conference delegates.
- Speakers, who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org before the commencement of the conference.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. Beta MEDIA cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
If you have any further inquiry, please contact us via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org